Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Confused Kitty


Okay, first I know this is a little gross, but I could not just let go by. Since we do not have kids yet we have "animal stories." For those of you who have not met our 18 lb. cat Oscar here is a photo. He is so lovable and has one amazing purr. Tonight I walked into our bathroom and was stunned to see.....well you will just have to see the photo. I think he is a little confused as to what really is the litter box.


I hope this gave you all a great laugh. Would you like to wash clothes at our house (yes, it is the laundry soap)?


















4 comments:

Jenn said...

Abby - that is hilarious. Poor Oscar. Maybe instead of the warning picture of children playing with detergent - it needs to be a picture of Oscar.

Unknown said...

That's great. I also like the picture of Oscar on Andy's back. I guess now you won't wash cloths in the dark.:)

Julie said...

That's funny. I hope you didn't use the laundry scoop to get it out.

Abby said...

I am so glad you all have enjoyed the photo. What a crazy cat. We sure got a great laugh out of it.